[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 7 most recent journal entries recorded in
|Thursday, June 30th, 2005|
How to show up on the cuddle-dar
Some people, especially men, often use very subtle hints to show that they are touch-friendly. Maybe they wear clothes that are of particularly inviting fabrics, or keep their hair buzzed.
Others however, decide to go with a more direct approach.
No confusion here. :)
For those not familiar with the terms "cuddle" and "spoon" some go for the helpful diagram shirt. :) Current Mood: silly
|Wednesday, June 29th, 2005|
Non-person cuddling alternatives
The ever popular person-sized animal. :)
Well, you know the saying, only well-loved beer is worth drinking. :) Current Mood: silly
|Tuesday, June 28th, 2005|
Seeing as I can't possibly be the only one who gets warm fuzzies from watching people cuddle, I thought I'd share part of my stash. :P( Pics!Collapse ) Current Mood: warm fuzzies
|Friday, May 13th, 2005|
Anyone noticed that there's 20 million books on sex and sex positions, but hardly any at all on cuddling?
This is a terrible shame, as good cuddling is an art, and not just what you do while on E or as a pretext to fuck.
Plus there's a lot of useful things which would be nice if people could figure out without so much trial and error (although that can be fun too, tee hee), like where to stick your other arm while spooning (in that gap behind the neck usually works, or if not, under the arm pit and behind the back can work sometimes), or what makes a good cuddling position better than a bad one (larger amount of skin contact, ability to hold the position for very long times, that sort of thing), or about why it is that sometimes cuddling is great, and other times it sorta transmogrifies into feeling eachother up (still researching that for my book! :P My theory is that when you're nervous or don't know the person too well it's hard to relax, so you focus more on their body than on the person, which makes you get turned on. Not a bad thing, but I've noticed that great sex and great cuddling sorta act on a sliding scale, The hornier you are, the crappier of a cuddler you are, and the deeper you are into cuddling, the less turned on you get), or the subtle cues to read that help one determine if another person is touch friendly (not everyone owns a I heart spooning
shirt, after all. :p ).
So I think groups like this are useful, for swapping info. :)
Here's a fun link
|Monday, March 28th, 2005|
|Wednesday, February 2nd, 2005|
i am a poly-cuddleslut...i feel like cuddling needs to be done with as many different ppl as possible!
I personally enjoy the following cuddles
1) Nude cuddling- skin on skin! the naughtiest of all cuddles!
2) Gosh-i'm-tiny cuddling- cuddling w/someone you can crawl right on top of (w/out crushing them)
3) Face-to-neck cuddling- so you can smell and taste this wonderful erogenous zone
4) Totally platonic cuddling- they might be hot, but, um, no... this cuddling should be DRAMA FREE ALWAYS!!! (actually all cuddling SHOULD be drama free, but alas, it is not so)
5) Did-you-know-i-like-you cuddling- the slow lean toward each other until you are touching & cuddling
6) Flirtatious cuddling- cuddling+touching, typically involves lightly trailing fingers down the arm, chest, leg, etc. of the other person, should result in cuddle escalation! (eventually)
7) Mind power cuddling- silent cuddle involving long looks into each others eyes
8) Gossip cuddle- done with a close friend, while gossiping. adding coffee, tea, or smoothies helps!
9) Group cuddling- self explanitory, however this cuddling typically requires extra pillows and blankets to maintain the highest comfort level for all parties
10) Josh (insert favorite gay-boy here) cuddle- the perfect combination of cuddles 4) and 8)
1st post in the community....
thanks to my beautiful sister we have this community, though it is
lacking stories and whatnot. i decided to get this thing rolling.
 i am so use to cuddling with someone on the weekends that during
the week i can't sleep peacefully. bleh. i know the story sucks, but
it's true. i guess it has something to do with the whole scent of the
person and the whole feeling secure wrapped up in the persons arms. if
i could get away with it i would have someone to cuddle with all night.
 what is your favorite/most comfortable way to cuddle with someone? personally,
i like when my other is on their back and i am laying on my side facing
and their arms is cradling my neck and my ear is on the heart and the
other arm is wrapped around me and my "top leg" is wrapped around
Current Mood: calm